Become A Contestant
IT’S EASY TO APPLY
We are now selecting contestants to participate in this year’s MISS TEXAS USA® and MISS TEXAS TEEN USA® State Pageants, the official preliminaries to the prestigious MISS USA® and MISS TEEN USA® pageants!
You could be among these contestants!
If you are female, single (never married/never had a child), a United States citizen, a resident of the state of Texas, and between the ages of 14 and 27, we invite you to APPLY TODAY! Our program is designed to be an excellent vehicle for advancing your career and personal goals. As a contestant, you will be judged in three equal categories consisting of Personal Interview, Swimsuit for Miss Contestants/Activewear for Teen Contestants, and Evening Wear, and you will participate in two exciting stage shows. Performing talent is NOT a requirement.
To become a contestant in this year’s event, submit the information below and attach a recent photo. Your photo does not need to be professional.
Once we have received your information and photo, your application will be reviewed, and you will be notified if chosen. If you have any questions, please contact the pageant office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miss Texas USA Contestants:
Must be born between the years of 1994-2003.
- Miss Texas Teen USA Contestants:
Must be born between the years of 2003-2007.
*If you were born in 2003, you are eligible to compete in either division
- Must be a citizen of the United States and will remain a citizen of the United States through the state pageant and, if you win the state pageant, through the national Pageant.
- Must comply with the age requirement for either Miss or Teen division.
- Must represent and warrant that you are a female (recognized medically and legally as a female in the United States).
- Must never have been married or had a marriage annulled.
- Must never have given birth to a child, cannot be a parent or guardian of any other adult or minor person, and cannot currently be pregnant.
- Must live in your state permanently and will have lived there for at least three (3) months prior to the date of the pageant – OR – Must be a full time student in your state and will have completed one entire semester or session by December 31st.
- May only compete in one state pageant (including the District of Columbia) per pageant year.
- Must comply with all eligibility requirements outlined in the official contestant entry form.
Throughout our pageant system, from the local level to the international level, delegates are judged in three areas:
- Interview Competition (1/3)
Pageant judges spend time with each contestant to learn about her successes, talents, goals and ambitions. Attention is focused on her poise, charm, self-confidence and her ability to communicate, as well as the substance of her answers.
- Swimsuit Competition – MISS / Activewear Competition – TEEN (1/3)
Attention is focused on beauty of face, figure, physical fitness, and the confidence with which each contestant carries herself. Numerical measurements are not considered in the judging.
- Evening Gown Competition (1/3)
Each contestant wears a gown she has chosen for herself. Attention is focused on each contestant’s overall appearance, self-confidence, sense of style and the beauty she brings to the gown of her choice.
* There is no talent competition and no experience is necessary